Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
One Component Self Etch Universal Bonding Agent
Renew Universal is a light-cured single-component dentine bonding agent that combines etching, priming and bonding in one bottle. A novel
universal dental adhesive containing a unique combination of functional monomers such as 10-MDP and 4-META. It has excellent bonding
capabilities to dentin and cut / un-cut enamel. As a universal adhesive, Renew Universal has been designed to be fully compatible with light –
cured and dual-cured composite materials. Renew Universal can be used for the bonding of both direct and indirect restorations and may be
used with or without phosphoric acid etchant.
- Direct bonding of light-cured composites, compomers and ormocers to tooth structure.
– Bonding of dual-cured core build up composites to tooth structure as long as these
materials are light-cured.
– Treatment of hypersensitive teeth.
– Sealing of tooth preparation (cavity or abutment)
- -A novel universal dental adhesive containing a unique combination of
functional monomers such as 10-MDP and 4-META.
– Intraoral repair of composite, metal-based, ceramic restorations in combination
with a silane coupling agent and zirconia/alumina-based restorations.
Intro Pack : 1 x 1.2ml Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Curing Time 20 – 30 Sec.
Shear Bond Strength 20 – 30 MPa
- ISO 29022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.